Picking off gel polish can remove thin layers of nail, resulting in weaker nails that can be prone to breakages, so look after your nails and invest in a take off kit! Your nails will thank you for it.
Eco Natural Cotton Bag
Magic Gel Remover
1 Stainless Steel Cuticle Pusher
1 Buffer block
5 x Cotton Wool Pads
Directions for use:
1. Use the buffer block to buff the top layer of polish to break the seal and help the remover soak through the polish.
2. Apply remover like you would a nail polish, avoid getting it on the skin.
3. Leave on for no more than 3 minutes (we recommend doing 1 hand at a time!)
4. Use the cuticle pusher to scrape off the gel that has lifted, and repeat for remaining gel.
5. Wipe clean with cotton pads!
Do not use excessive force on your nails to remove the gel, and definitely don't pick it off! When you've finished, apply a nourishing cuticle oil or balm for hydration.
You'll get at least 10 removals from this kit!
top of page
bottom of page