Mindful Ritual Kit
More so than ever we need calm and mindfulness to focus and ground us in the present moment. You can use this kit at home to relax, promote calm and mindfulness, or use as an aid to meditation.
This Mindfulness kit includes:
Palo Santo x2
Sage Smuge Stick
Palo Santo is known for its properties in cleansing negative energy, and providing spiritual protection and prosperity. It is a form of incense and has a deep and woody aroma with undertones of citrus and cedar.
'Palo Santo' derives from its Spanish name literally means ‘Holy Wood’, and is typically found in Peru & South America. It has been used for thousands of years.
How To Use:
1. Light with a match and allow to burn for a moment
2. Blow out and usde the ember to dispell the smoke to cleanse your space, certain objects or even yourself.
3. Place in a bowl to protect surfaces and allow to burn out.
Ideal as an accompliment to meditation.
The ancient practice of burning dried sage for cleansing has its roots in Native American tradition; it was thought to promote healing, wisdom, and longevity.
Sage smudging is thought to cleanse ourselves and our spaces of negative energy, preparing us for a new chapter, new month, new week, and clarify the intentions you want to set. Just like clearing a space, the smoke from sage dissipates and fills the space with the intent to remove and cleanse negativity. Research is showing that sage can also be used to benefit physical, mental, and emotional well-being, and a number of studies that have shown that medicinal smokes such as sage have powerful antimicrobialand antibacterial qualities, can improve mood and cognition.
How to use:
1. Gather your tools
2. Set your intentions
3. Light your sage (hold at a 45-degree angle, light it using a match, let it burn for about 20 seconds, blow out the flame so you see orange embers on one end. The smoke should not billow up.)
4. Move around your space slowly, guide the smoke (and bad energy) towards an open window or door so it can escape
Thumb stones are smooth, polished gemstones, usually in the shape of an oval with a thumb-sized indentation, used for relaxation or anxiety relief.
They are used by holding the stone between the index finger and thumb and gently moving the thumb back and forth across the stone. This action of moving the thumb back and forth across the stone can reduce stress, and aid relaxation and meditation. The smoothness of the stone is most often created naturally by running water.
Thumstone will be chosen randomly to aid meditation, calm and anti-stress.